The brief: Create a memorable après ski party for some special friends
Our client was looking to create an Aprés ski party for seventy close friends. The atmosphere needed to be perfect, the space magically themed – a setting made for creating treasured memories.
We set the scene with snow machines and yodeller on arrival. The reception area extended into the garden with a pure white lined, heated extension marquee built against snug against the open plan living space.
The alpine bar and Austrian flair bar champion served snowball martinis, fig and apple old fashions, craft beer from mont blanc and French vodka poured down ice luges. The dining area was dressed in all white with ice chairs and table centres of raw wood, pine and white frosting. After dinner the band Après ski performed in front of an indoor fire table.
- Miniature croque monsieur served with a pine and mountain herbs
- Candied French onion tart, crème fraiche and chopped chives
- Fillet of salt marsh lamb, pea pesto and fresh mint
- Fondue of whole baked camembert, triple cooked chips and rosemary salt
- Gravlax of cold water salmon blini served with vodka jelly
- Croustillons of pulled pork, leeks and lardon
- Scottish lobster and soft herb mayonnaise, grilled baby gems & polenta crisp
- Strip loin of Surrey Hills beef, forest mushrooms
- Gnocchi of kale pesto, butter nut squash, asparagus and pine smoke
- A selection of French cheeses served on an opulent 12ft board with winter garnishes
Create a themed party of your own
We loved helping our clients to create this magical Aprés ski party.
If you’re planning a party, why not give it a theme? We can help you to pull your theme together with clever styling and an inventive menu to match. Call us on 01932 356180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Is aprés ski your thing? Why not check out our winter events page?