Our clients, international airline Cathay Pacific and global ground handling, cargo, travel and flight catering provider, dnata asked us to create a themed, on brand launch event for a new, state-of-the-art cargo facility at Heathrow airport.
We gave the event a Pan Asian twist in recognition to Cathay Pacific’s roots in Hong Kong. A Cathay Pacific branded bar, lychee cocktails, Asian bowl food, symbolic dragon dancers, a string quartet and Chinese calligraphers set off this launch for guests who had traveled from all over the world to attend.
- Authentic Steamed Dim sum served with a corriander and ginger pickle
- Prawn and Asian vegetable tempura served with a soya mirin dip
- Rare duck and crispy vegetable bundles served with hoi sin sauce
- Rare tuna served on a presse of coconut rice, soya gel and micro corriander
- Chicken satay served with a crushed cashew sauce and fresh lime
- Steamed sea bass, wok fried choisum seared on jasmin rice
- Pulled 5 spice lamb, snow peas and wasabi pesto
- Thai red chicken curry Asian leaves and Thai sticky rice
- Tiger prawn, shaved vegetables and wok fried noodles, served with ginger and tamarind
- Bowls of exotic fruit served with a candied ginger sugar
A trusted partner for your company events
Speak to our team to find out more about our corporate events services. Our dedicated and experienced team understand how to support companies from SMEs to large global corporations. We understand the importance of brands and work hard to deliver amazing, on brand events with the wow factor. Contact the Vanilla Bean team on 020 8432 2252 or email email@example.com