The brief: World cup party with the essence of Brazil!
Colourful, flavoursome and a whole lot of fun! All day and night World cup party, with music, food and drinks festival for 350 guests, featuring a fusion of English and Brazilian themes.
Theme and design: On a 15 acres site the event took shape with a huge duo span marquee, 2 x concert stages, cocktail bars, stall food, carnival dancers, a fantastic line up of bands and fair ground during the day. The evening brought the guests inside the marquee which was styled around a luxury sports bar with TV screens on all walls and drinks being served from a central island bar. The food took a turn towards contemporary English flavours, live music leading up to the live football match with the night finished with a swanky nightclub and DJ.
- Chorizo and squid lollipops served with saffron aioli
- Triple cooked chips served with hot Questo dip
- Bacalhau fritter served with spring onions
- Avocado spicy bean wrap
Brazilian Churrasco stall
- Lime and chilli chicken thighs
- served in floured tortilla
- Fried black bean quinoa
- Shaved summer roots and cabbage and chopped chives dressed in a mojito dressing
- Picanha Brazil’s most popular cut of beef, with garlic and olive oil Loin of pork with smoked habanera and paprika rub
- Chimichurri salad with tomatoes cucumber and celery
The hottest food this year: Churassco, a South American style of cooking meats and ﬁsh over lava rock on 2 ft rotating skewers, carved directly onto guests plates “table side” for a hugely engaging experience.
- Cooked in huge 5ft pans. Brazils coastal classic
- Huge pans of spicy Brazilian sausage, tiger prawns and squid bound in black bean tomatoes, shallots and rice served with chilli and lime salsa
What did our client say?
Planning a World cup party? Or any kind of party!
Speak to the team at Vanilla Bean! We love a party and we love a theme. Our menus are tailored to you and we can create a wide variety of dishes to suit any event. Served at the table, as bowl food or from our immersive and exciting food stations; our food are as much an experience as they are delicious! Call 01932 356180 or email email@example.com.