The brief: A stunning relocation party for the former CEO of O2
Our client was moving to New York and wanted to hold a relocation party for friends, family and former colleagues. The food would need to be stunning, but our client didn’t want a formal dining event. It was important that guests felt free to mingle and socialise all evening long. New York the theme, though the client wanted to include a subtle nod to pastures old as well as new.
We brought in a simple set of pagoda marquees with clear walls for guests to view the stunning gardens of the client home. The trees and foliage washed with mood lighting. As a nod to the client previous work position and his relocation to New York we installed a bar illuminated in O2 blue, a huge New York skyline back drop, themed cocktails and music.
The food consisted of grazing canapés, urban party and bowl food served throughout the night, allowing guests the freedom to mingle all evening long.
- Rare tuna harumaki, pickled ginger and lemongrass
- Tiger prawn jhinga kali mirch, red onion pakora with a fresh cardamom raita dip
- Huge garlic and rosemary salted chips, whole baked Camembert fondue dip
- Rare roasted Surrey hills beef, Yorkshire puddings, black truffle and parsnip confit
- Sesame crusted duck, sweet chilli emulsion, coriander cress
Urban Party and Bowl Food
- Teriyaki chicken skewers served with a spring onion and ginger aioli
- Beef cheeks braised in Guinness, colcannon mash and candied baby onions
- Tempura cod, tiger prawns and Asian vegetables served with a spiced mirin pickle
- White chocolate brownie, banoffee chocolate cups, chocolate dipped strawberries
- Macarons, Inside out raspberry cheese cake
- Blue curacao and lychee martinis with a silver leaf 02 float,
- Classic maraschino cherry manhattans and passion fruit mojitos.
- Champagne, wine and American craft beers
Planning a party?
Whether it’s a relocation party, a milestone birthday celebration, an engagement party – or just a party, party! Our team is here and ready to help. We focus on our clients, getting to know what makes them tick so that we can incorporate those things into our menus and theme designs. Call us on 01932 356180 or email email@example.com to find out how we can help you.