The brief: A 50th Birthday party celebration for a lady who enjoys the finer things in life!
Vintage luxury 50th birthday party with a village fete theme. Our client asked us to produce a stunning garden party for 70 close friends and family. Our clients love of vintage and everything quintessentially English gave us a wonderfully classic theme to have some fun with.
We centred the garden party around a luxury village fete theme. Vintage fabrics covered straw bail seating, we used bare wood tables, provided jam jars overflowing with floral arrangements and a quintessentially English afternoon tea. Elderflower cocktails, craft gins and champagne were served from a quaint Potting shed bar. And the 70 guests were enthralled and thoroughly entertained by a barbershop quartet.
We served high tea, with vintage crockery and beautiful floral arrangements – so evocative of an English country garden. And a cake, tasting as delicious as it looked, perfectly echoed the theme. Even a civilized garden party can get lively, especially when the drinks have been flowing; so for those who needed a break we created a chill out zone – vintage style of course!
- Artisan macarons, Shots glasses of Eton mess, chocolate glitter brownie,
- Chocolate dipped strawberries, Lemon and ginger drizzle, chocolate salted caramel fondant
- Finger sandwiches of cream cheese cucumber and mint, smoked salmon,
- Coronation chicken and rocket, tuna celery and purple onion Fritata of goats cheese and candied onion
- Shepherd’s pie served with mustard mash and toasted herb crust
- Fish and chips served in bowls with a pea wasabi pesto
- Chicken tikka masala served with basmati rice and papadoms
- Craft gin and botanical bar
- Home made pink lemonade
- Elderflower cocktails
- Tea served in vintage china
Planning a 50th Birthday celebration or milestone party?
Our clients work with us because we provide a personal and tailored service. We create stylish events that echo our clients personalities; ensuring that the elements that make them, them, shine through in the parties we plan.
During our consultation meetings we find out as much as we can about our clients and their visions for their event. Then we work hard to pull it all together. Speak to our team and work with us to plan your perfect celebration! 01932 356180, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org