The Glass house at RHS Garden Wisley is already a beautiful venue. Fantastic food and a botanical theme made this a wedding spectacular to remember.
The brief: A wedding spectacular at RHS Wisley’s Glasshouse
We were tasked with adding the finishing touches to this beautiful wedding in Wisley’s spectacular Glasshouse venue. Little gold details peppered the event through the cutlery, wedding cake and glassware.
The 130 guests enjoyed a collection of personalised cocktails, champagne bellini’s, wine and Surrey hills craft beer, as well as a beautiful three course wedding breakfast under a tropical canopy, with vintage bird cages and cascading flowers.
- Roasted belly pork squares, crackling crumble, honey and balsamic
- Grilled Halloumi cheese spedini, Harissa and avocado dip
- Tiger prawn jhinga kali mirch, red onion pakora with a fresh cardamom raita dip
- Seared scallops tapanyaki, sea vegetable served in scallop shells
- Asparagus served with a black truffle aioli
- Steak and chip skewers served with sauce béarnaise
- Sesame crusted duck, sweet chilli emulsion, coriander cress
- Rare seared tuna, fennel shortbread and wasabi cream
- Courguette and smoked trout cylinders served with crème fraiche, soft herbs
- Braciola of corn fed chicken, proscuttio and deep fried sag
- Roasted Churrasco of lamb rump served pink,butternut puree
- Potato gratin, minted peas, pods and beans, Jus
Every detail from the perfect venue, to the food and service, designed to your specific requirements. We are committed to giving you a truly memorable experience. From the best choice of venue to arranging marquees. We can find creative photographers, book singers, entertainment and more. Speak to our team on 01932 356180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org